Thursday, November 20, 2008



What an exciting week this has been! I have managed to find an awesome networking group of fantastic women! I have added quite a few new links to our Tini Blog for you to check out. They will also make their way to my boutique in a few short days. It's been kinda hard for me to keep up, but I'm dedicating every last spare minute to my blog, research, and my boutique web page! I really want to thank all of the wonderful women who have reached out to give me a warm welcome! I've really enjoyed going through all of your blogs and learning about you and your families, everyone is so talented! Thank you for your support, it will definately be returned!

I am looking forward to spending some time in the next couple of days featuring my fellow baby boutiques!
Tini Tot is expanding by adding a beautiful new line of organic clothing! We are so excited to introduce the Baby Bambu line. It is absolutely beautiful organic clothing that is absolutely chic and perfect! We will have it available to you by the beginning of December! This line will make a perfect addition to all of our Itzy Ritzy products that are made from baby bamboo.
Thanks for visiting and you can expect a post in a couple of days! Until then I'm reading about you!
Blessed Be-

Amber

No comments: