Sunday, November 30, 2008


Hello!

Hope your Thanksgiving was awesome! It's always so fun to get together with family!

Over the course of the 4 days off I had I started working on adding a new item to our inventory for our boutique! This picture is a great example of the adorable new items I'm adding to Tini Tot! Our Itzy Sitzy's are so cool! We will have 40 different types of colors and patterns. They are all reversible to a solid color. Our sitzy's have little pockets for little things! They are so cute you'll have to try one for your Tini Tot! I should have full inventory on Tini Tot.com within the next 7 days.

I have greatly enjoyed branching out and linking with some great boutiques! The owners have proved to be awesome women who are gracious and very helpful! One of my favorite so far is Stuff a Pal. This is a great place to customize a favorite stuffed animal and get great little outfits to personalize your choice! Stuff a Pal has all types of animals to choose from and the clothes are so cute! The variety is large so make sure you make the perfect Pal!!
Amber

No comments: