Thursday, November 6, 2008


My oh my what a day! I have been working to find different resources to improve my tini blog, and it's definately been some hard work! A lot of my blankets are from Tres Coutoure, and the owner has just informed me on one of her newest additions. It is this beautiful diaper bag she has! I do have some good news on a deal for this perfect addition, we will discount it 25%!
At long last, a chic and functional diaper bag! Our signature diaper bag is made of upholstery quality fabrics and comes in 2 sizes. Please see our website for price and purchase information.


Here's a fun activity to do with your children, make some playdough! I found an oh so simple recipie that's easy and the kids can help! I unfortunately haven't been able to try it with Alexis yet, so I need any feedback you may have if you do indeed try it!




Ingredients
2 cups flour
1 cup salt
2 cups water
2 tbsp. of cooking oil
4 tsp. Cream of tartar food coloring
Cook ingredients in sauce pan until stiff and lumpy. Dump out onto waxed paper. Knead until it reaches playdough consistency.


Thanks for visiting!
Amber

No comments: