Thursday, October 30, 2008

A little tini blog


Hello Everyone!

Thanks for comming to visit Tini Tot's new blog! It will be updated as much as possible. Bear with me I'm new at this. I've been doing a lot of research, and there are so many wonderful sights to connect with! I am anxious to get moving!

Tini Tot has a wonderful variety of car seat covers for infant to toddler, custom embroidery, a large array of beautiful prints and patterns to choose from! We also carry baby blankets just like the one above, organic nursing covers, baby blankets, and matching burp cloths. All of our products are coutoure and will last until you or your child grows apart from it! Yes I said you! We have adult sizes in our beautiful blankies! Check them out! Just type in http://www.tinitot.com/ and there we are!


Blessed Be-

Amber










No comments: